That the desk of the lost grace is a safe place where you can not attack any NPC, it does not mean that along the intermediate lands of Elden Ring do not go to run with other “non-playable characters” to those who can not attack By accident and then becoming hostile and you see you in the obligation to kill them…
In the background, it is no longer a Dark Souls, as much as fromSoftware be more benevolent in certain aspects, such as when it comes to guiding you on the map. Therefore, we will explain How to redeem your sins by killing an NPC in Elden Ring , being a process other than others soulsborne by location and characters, go.
How to get the total absolution in Elden Ring
Considering that we refer to ourselves exclusively to “non-playable characters” that you have killed by accident , not to those who die due to circumstances of the story or the characters that do kills in the invasions, there is only one way to redeem Your sins and this comes from the Church of the Oaths , east of the Academy Raya Lucaria, in the Liurnian region. It can be easily accessed by the route that follows the stormy veil castle to the north.
Already within the church you will see a huge turtle with a solideo typical of the bishops, who will not only inform you of multiple themes of the universe of Elden Ring , but will also sell you spells and enchantments, apart If you can expand your offer, handing out any parchment or devotional.
But what interests us here has to do with the miracle . If you ask him for it, he will tell you that “any link, regardless of how weakened or broken, is restored.” And he leaves you a keyword: Celestial dew. Although it is not really the exact name of the object you will need to obtain absolution, but it is called rather Lunar tear , also known as no night tear.
This object is an indispensable requirement so that you can redeem yourself with the statue of the Fund, but it will not be something that you get good to first, but you will have to have advanced in history. Of course, ironically there is a lunar tear very close to there. If you go to the Ainsel river well located east of that church, going down the mountain, you will reach the underground area of the Ainsel River, seeing the merchant of the area will sell you a tear by 7,500 runes . So buy it.
Without leaving the river itself, you have another tear in a lifeless body of the ruins of the Uhl Palace . For the rest you will have to wait until we enable more complex areas, such as the eternal cities of Nokron or NokStella, among other sites.
With these first two tears enough and you have left over to go without so afraid in case you are going the attack button with a desfision before an NPC, although here prudence is your best weapon. That and fix the “enemy” to know if he is ally or enemy, worth redundancy. It is one of the oldest tricks of the entire Dark Souls universe .
And what changes does an absolution cause? Apart from forgiving your sins, the fact of revive the NPC that you have murdered as if nothing had happened.
more Elden Ring guides in Elden Ring
- Elden Ring: tricks, secrets and the best tips
- Survive Elden Ring: 23 tricks, secrets and advice that I would have liked to know before starting to play
- Guide Elden Ring: How to invoke allies to help you and how to take advantage of the trick of passwords
- Problems with Elden Ring on PC to recognize your command? Try these solutions to fix it
- Elden Ring Guide: What kind to choose to start playing? Attributes, advantages and recommendations so as not to die in attempt
- Elden Ring Guide: How to level up your character
- Guide Elden Ring: How to Raning and Change Attribute Points
- Where is the sleeping dragon that gives 70,000 runes of blow
- Get 240,000 runes every hour in Elden Ring and without attacking
- More than 25,000 Runes per minute at the Mohgwyn Palace
- Large Runes in Elden Ring: How to equip them and what benefits they have
- Interactive map with all its locations, bosses and secrets
- How to unlock the game tribute of thrones