Kirby can finally experience a new adventure again! Kirby and the forgotten land is exclusively published on 25 March 2022, Nintendo Switch – our test to Kirby you read here. Together with his sidekick Elfilin the Knutschkugel explore a mysterious land full of ruins of a past civilization. During the adventure, Kirby can find many abducted Waddle Dees and save. With our solution, and the list of all the missions in the game takes place, saves and gathers her every cute fellows.
- Table of contents
- World 1: Natural levels
- 1.1 Urban Grasslands
- 1.2 Due to the tunnel
- 1.3 Ball stone road
- 1.4 Excursion to the Ambel Center
- 1.5 Gerangel in the center
So you can get the most out of the six worlds in the game, you can find here a list of all localities of Waddle Dees and the tasks that need to solve her for her liberation. With the main index (which you can fold out), it simply jumps to the desired world of you or mission. We also (buy now) to the localities of all blueprints in Kirby’s forgotten land for you our overview \ – click here for the guide. You turn your figure collection want to complete the game, then you will find our complete solution for Gacha figures in Kirby and the forgotten country at this point. We hope you enjoy saving the Waddle Dees, finding all the blueprints and gathering all Gacha models.
Table of contents
- Page 1Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country world 1: Natural levels
- 1.1Welt 1: Natural levels
- 22.214.171.124 Urban Grasslands
- From 126.96.36.199 through the tunnel
- 188.8.131.52 Ball Stone Street
- 184.108.40.206 trip to the Ambelen Center
- 220.127.116.11 scuffle in Center
- Page 2Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country World 2: Eternal Blue Coast
- 2.1Welt 2: Eternal Blue Coast
- 18.104.22.168 Lonely beach
- 22.214.171.124 concrete Islands
- 126.96.36.199 climb on the cement summit
- 188.8.131.52 rapids waterworks
- 184.108.40.206 The tropical Terror
- Page 3Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country world 3: Wundaria Ruins
- 3.1Welt 3: Wundaria Ruins
- 220.127.116.11 Welcome to Wundaria
- 18.104.22.168 racetracks Frenzy
- 22.214.171.124 invasion of Horror House
- 126.96.36.199 The Wundaria Dream Parade
- 188.8.131.52 wire act in the circus tent
- Page 4Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country world 4: Winter hill
- 4.1Welt 4: Winter hill
- 184.108.40.206. Northern Frost Street
- 220.127.116.11 Metro Station on ice
- 18.104.22.168 Frost gusts sea
- 22.214.171.124 battle on the Blizzardbrücke
- 126.96.36.199 appearance of the Beast King
- Page 5Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country world 5: Originis Desert
- 5.1Welt 5: Originis Desert
- 188.8.131.52 The desert Cradle of Life
- 184.108.40.206Rette the hidden Waddle Dees.
- 220.127.116.11Triff three flying targets
- 18.104.22.168Besiege left behind squishy.
- 22.214.171.124Besiege Federina with the ring-pusher.
- 126.96.36.199 In search of the oasis
- 188.8.131.52Rette the hidden Waddle Dees.
- 184.108.40.206Mach a nap in the secret pool.
- 220.127.116.11Besiege two toxic Quaxikums.
- 18.104.22.168Grabe thoroughly in the secret room.
- 22.214.171.124 Ambelen Center (staff area)
- 126.96.36.199Rette the hidden Waddle Dees.
- 188.8.131.52Probiere three varieties of ice cream.
- 184.108.40.206Besiege Wilder Bonkers with the special power boomerang.
- 220.127.116.11Nutze various full pot modes to slip through all the holes.
- 18.104.22.168 Moonlight gap
- 22.214.171.124Rette the hidden Waddle Dees.
- 126.96.36.199Entferne 3 Wanted poster.
without overthrowing the third 188.8.131.52Meistere the secret room in a hole.
- 184.108.40.206Finde the hidden treasure in the Cactus triplets.
- 220.127.116.11 collector Schlaflosschlucht
- Page 6Komplettlösung Kirby and the forgotten country world 6: Roth Arts Forbidden land
- 6.1Welt 6: Roth Arts Forbidden land
- 18.104.22.168 Prohibited Firelands
- 22.214.171.124 march on the road Inferno
- 126.96.36.199 fiery hell at the power plant
- 188.8.131.52 Assembly of the Council beast
- 184.108.40.206 showdown of the beast pack
Page 7Bildergalerie to “Kirby’s forgotten land Solution: All missions all…
World 1: Natural levels
1.1 Urban Grasslands
Save the hidden Waddle Dees.
- The first Waddle Dee released her immediately after a mini boss fight against the sword boor.
- The second Waddle Dee is trapped in a water tank, which you open with the full pot mode. The water tank is located on the roof of the building on the far right directly at the beginning of the third section.
- Third Waddle Dee can you save equal to it by its handles the first Eckkröte with the Abwärtspikser of Kegelstopfers.
Bring 5 tulips bloom.
- The first tulip grows directly at the beginning of the level on a tree stump on the left side.
- Urban Graslande: Bring 5 tulips to bloom (1/5). Source: PC Games The second tulip follows directly on the next higher level. Towards the end, close to the right side, you will find a blue switch. This opens a lattice door straight. If you drive in the indentation and then left, you will find a secret path at the end of which the second tulip is located.
- The third tulip grows in a wooden pot in a slightly elevated building corner far left. Her passes there, shortly after receiving the cone-stopper. Just follow the level around the curve and then straight ahead. A sitting Kläffi holds guard in front of the fence of the corner.
- The fourth tulip grows behind a tree right behind the first corner.
- The fifth tulip is growing hidden behind a rabifier in the destroyed skyscraper at the end of the level.
Destroy the roller shutter of the building.
- With roller shutter is meant the large garage door-like area that finds itself on the plane on which you also receive the machine stopper. About the entire surface of the roller shutter extends a star-shaped crack. If you fuel this with the doses of the machine-stop, it will be destroyed.
Get over the outflow water on the balcony.
- Follow her the level after receiving the cone-stop for the first time, you reach a broken water tube. It hides half behind a tree in a house corner, but it is easy to see. With the downpeaker of the cone, her brawn up the crack. Over the water jet you get up to the balcony.
1.2 Due to the tunnel
Save the hidden waddle dees.
- After leaving the entrance area through the tunnel and get into the substrate, you will find a water tank on the left side of the passage. You opens this with the full stop. The hidden blue switch opens a passage on the left in the wall. Behind it hides a secret space. The first Waddle Dee stuck there in a treasure chest.
- Due to the tunnel: Save the hidden waddle dees (2/5) Source: PC Games to the left of the door, through which you leave the third tunnel section, concrete bricks are stacked. If you jump from these on a yellow-green ventilation box, you will find a secret path that leads to a block with bomb symbol. Through it to reveal a space directly below, in which the second Waddle Dee is hidden.
- At the bottom of the fourth tunnel portion is a lunt. Inflict this and then jumps quickly into the cannon at the end of the lunt. She fires up where the fourth Waddle Dee hides.
- Just before you finish the staircase section in the fifth tunnel part, you will find a lunt and a cannon. The process is the same as the previous Waddle Dee. Make sure to spit out the stairs at the existing traffic blockade so they are not on the lunt.
Folge 4 Lantern Switch.
- The first lantern is located on the right in the tunnel input at the beginning of the level. It is easily hidden from traffic blocks. Lit them with the special power fire.
- The second lantern is located on the left side of the corner of a platform at the beginning of the third tunnel portion.
- The third lantern follows shortly thereafter in the lower right corner at the end of the concrete path.
- At the end of the third section, the fourth lantern is prominent on a pedestal in the middle of a platform. The platform moves vertically, making her the lantern easily.
Find the secret space.
- After leaving the entrance area through the tunnel and have reached in the substrate, you will find a water tank on the left side of the passage. You opens this with the full stop. The hidden blue switch opens a passage on the left in the wall. Behind it hides the secret space.
Remove the sought-after poster.
- If you run along the fifth section as Stairs Stöpfer, you get to an orange-white-striped traffic blockade. A whole piece over the blockade hangs a poster of a crossed-out Kirby. If you open the stairs from the left against the blockade, you reach the poster about you. It attacks, then it flies away.
1.3 Ball stone road
Save the hidden waddle dees.
- After climbing the first ladder, follow the way to the right until you reach the next ladder. Before the ladder is a Bernhard and next to it flies a target. Uses the special power of Bernhard to shoot on the target. This opens a small indentation something behind you in the left wall. There you will find the first Waddle Dee.
- After running up the hill with shut-rolling stones, the way continues to the left. On a bridge of metal beams is a Bernhard. Uses his special power explorers to shoot the slice floating directly next to you on the wall. This opens the way to a challenge room in which you must make five goals within a time limit for the second Waddle Dee to appear. If you do not succeed directly, leave the room easily and enter again. This ensures that you will receive a new attempt.
- At the end of the sequence in which your downhill walks away from a huge stone, you land on a stone place with benches. Run as fast as you can go to the blue switch between the two flowerpots at the bottom of the torn area. You have to push the switch before it is torn from the stone into the abyss. Then the third Waddle Dee appears on the bank in the lower left corner of the square.
Shortly after you are past the falling stones in the car stoppers, you see a ramp. Drive this ramp up and along the narrow path. He leads to a torn wall that can destroy her with the Turbo Boost of the Car Stopfer. In the room, the last Waddle Dee is caught.
ISS 3 snacks of tree stumps.
- At the beginning of the level you can see a tree stump on a platform on the left side of the way, on which a baguette lies. You just eat.
- If you climb the yellow ladder shortly thereafter, you drive up sharply up to the left. There is a banana on a tree stump.
- After you get by the containers next to the abyss, you reach a grassy area. There is a Sharpe Knight next to an empty tree stump. If you approach the stone to the right of the tree stump, turns on the stone tip a sparkling light circle. Jump into the light circle, then a milk pack appears on the tree stump that is drinking.
Discover on your way uphill the side path.
- Ball stone road: Discover on your way uphill the side trail. Source: PC Games If you drive up the hill with the rolling stones, you see the corner of a concrete building on the right side. Look exactly and discovered at the foot of the wall to you two closed flowers. If you follow the flowers, you reach a hidden way.
Drive without falling into the abyss.
- You may not fall into the abyss throughout the car-stop phase.
1.4 Excursion to the Ambel Center
Save the hidden waddle dees.
- In the small passage, in which you will be considered from above with bombs, lies on the left side a block with a bomb symbol. Destroy it to expose a yellow ladder. You can get up to the U-shaped roof surface of the shops. Run until the end of the right side past the Gordov until you reach the first Waddle Dee.
- In the subsequent section you can choose between three gears on the left. Take the second over which the shield hangs with a burger. So you get into a room in which a round podium is located in the middle of three tables. The chest on the podium hides the second Waddle Dee.
- After winning the wild Eisbert, you come to an area with treadmills. If you follow the level history, you come to a square consisting of four treadmills, in whose center is a barbed pit. In the upper left corner of the treadmill square is a wall of burning wooden stumps. Destroy this with the special power ice cream. Behind the wall is a blue switch. Pressers to open the adjacent wall and free the third Waddle Dee.
- If you leave the treadmill area, you can choose a large hall with a glass roof. Here you have to choose between gears again. Follow the top on the left side, above which the picture of a cake hangs and the opposite is from the gear with the blue ice cream. In the subsequent room there are three chests in front of a rainbow lug link on a stage. The fourth Waddle Dee is located in the middle chest.
ISS 4 donuts.
- After you get upside down over the escalator at the entrance of the center, the path leads to the right, past mini escalators, which make small hills. In the second escalator formation of this type there are three cardboard boxes on the survey between the escalators. Destroy them to find the first donut behind it on a dining table.
- After winning the wild Eisbert, you come to an area with treadmills. If you follow the level of the level, then you come to a square consisting of four treads, in whose center is a barbed pit. Run to the right side corner, then it starts to sparkle there. Touches this sparkle and a donut is materialized on the treadmills.
- If you leave the treadmill area, you can choose a large hall with a glass roof. Here you have to choose between gears again. Follow the top on the left side, above which the picture of a cake hangs and the opposite is from the gear with the blue ice cream. On the other side of the following room is a escalator at the other end. Jumps to the dining table, which is the escalator closest. There is then a sparkle again and when it touches it, lies on the dining table in the lower left corner of the room of the third donut. Excursion to the Ambelen Center: ISS 4 donuts (4/4). Source: PC Games
- The last donut is at the end of the level. In the right corner of the square behind a palm, there is a yellow ladder over which you can climb up on the bow. At the top are three dining tables and on the far left is the fourth donut.
ISS The Super Power Lolli.
- After you get upside down over the escalator at the entrance of the center, the path leads you to the right. Run along it until you reach a wall. There is a lolli on cyan-colored seat pads. You just eat.
Run through the center without getting lost.
- To do not go to the center, you have to choose the right one if you have a selection of many shops. This happens twice within the level. You recognize these sections because there are many different doors, above which signs hang with different pictures of meals. Choose the second gear at the first time, which hangs over the shield with a burger. On the second time, the gang is the right way to the left. Above this hangs a cake sign and it lies opposite the hallway with the blue ice cream
1.5 Gerangel in the center
- Slips between the legs of Gorillos.
- Defeat Gorillos with the special power sword.
- Defeat the boss within 2:00.
- Defeat the boss without suffering damage.
And that was with the nature level! We hope you could find everything in the area, which still missed you in your collection and would help you. But of course it goes on, because on the next page of our complete solution with tips and tricks it goes in world 2 named Ewigblau coast!
Page 1 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country world 1: natural levels
Page 2 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country world 2: Ewigblau coast
Page 3 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country world 3: Wundaria ruins
Page 4 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country World 4: Winter Coup
Page 5 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country world 5: Originis desert
Page 6 Complete solution Kirby and the forgotten country world 6: Rotharts forbidden land
Page 7Pictures Gallery for Kirby and the forgotten country Solution: All missions, all Waddle DEES – Tips
Next page Next page Next page Next page Next page Next page
To the gallery to the homepage