For a very long time it was a little quieter around the Microsoft Flight Simulator, now the World Update XII: New Zealand has been launched.
There are seven brand-new cities that have been developed to the smallest detail, nine flight terminals and sixty-two handcrafted sights.
The World Update XII: New Zealand provides the complying with 7 cities that have been produced making use of high-resolution photogrammetetried data and triangulated, irregular network modeling:
There are also 62 handmade sights from the renowned landscape designer Orb that you can experience out of air.
And, from Orb and also NSA simulation, there are 9 hand-made airport terminals:
1. Gisborne Flight Terminal (NZGS).
2. Milford Audio Airport (NZMF).
3. Martins Bay airfield (NZMJ).
4. Canyon River Landsman (NAME).
5. Rotor Airport Terminal (NERO).
6. Lake Tempo Airport Terminal (NZTL).
7. Shankara Airport Terminal (NZWR).
8. Westport Airport Terminal (NZWS).
9. Quentin Lodge Landsman (T004).
You can also examine your pilot skills on 3 bush trips, three new exploration flights as well as 4 land challenges.
Microsoft Trip Simulator World Update XII: New Zealand is offered at no cost for all proprietors.
Microsoft Flight Simulator has published one more airplane as component of its local tales Series in link with the Globe Update XII: New Zealand, the DHC-4 Caribou.
Since today, the DHC-4 Caribou is available in Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace for 14.99 euros and also is supplied with seven paints:.
- Blue with red stripes.
- Blue with red and white accents.
- Blue with yellow stripes.
- camouflage color 1.
- camouflage color 2.